I am a Parent.
Want to ensure your legacy stays with your loved ones? With Life’s Final Thoughts you can share your love, wisdom and essence in a video message, just in case anything should happen.Learn more
I am a Parent.
- Leave wisdom about what makes a successful marriage/partnership.
- Share supportive messages about middle/highschool and how difficult it can be for everyone.
- Share their perception of what strengths a child may have displayed very early on (competitiveness, humour, resilience, ability to do math, relationship building etc.)
- Share family recipes or health hacks (Example: Your great grandmother used to put cloves of garlic in honey and nothing works better for the flu!)
- Advice for tough times in life (we all have them!)
- Family history / Untold stories passed down
- Stories of how even they changed majors in college 3 times and still never ended up using their degree!
- What is their idea of the meaning of life or life's purpose?
- Children love to hear stories about themselves ("When you were little you loved to scare people so you would hide in the closets or under the bed and give me a good scare!" or "You were the fastest kid in the county")
- What the experience of pregnancy was.
- What their wishes are for their children's life.
- Thoughts on the afterlife or any faith based messages.
- What makes a person truly happy.
- How will they try to be in touch if they pass on?
- Messages of tolerance (If a child is displaying signs of being "different")
- How to treat others.
- Any advice for dating in High School?
- Create Life’s Final Thoughts video for funeral or memorial